Treating Trauma Research
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)therapy as treatment of choice for treating trauma. Click HERE to read the study.
• Treatment guidelines for PTSD by the American Psychological Association, Click HERE to ready the study.
• How Parenting Style Effects Children's Mental Health, Academic Achievement and Behavior Click HERE to read the study
• Adlerian-based parent education (Positive Discipline) education increases parent's connection with their children, decreasing harshness and helps them create clearer limits Click HERE to read the study
• Harsh, critical parenting may lead to anxiety disorder symptoms Click HERE to read the study
• Parent behavior contributes to child mental health Click HERE to read the study
• Better parenting skills may break the poverty-disease connection for children. Click HERE to read the study
• The evidence on how students learn and why Social Emotional Learning helps academics, from the National Commission on Social, Emotional and Academic Development Click HERE to read the study
• A meta-analysis of more than 270,000 students shows that teaching Social Emotional Skills significantly improves attitudes, behavior and academics! Click HERE to read the study
• Whole-School Programs are the way to go Click HERE to read the study
• Read a study of more than 500 schools implementation of Whole-School Programming Click HERE to read the study
• In order to best educate children living in stressful homes, schools must make efforts to help students feel emotionally safe Click HERE to read the study